Discover an ancient Chinese art developed over 2000 years by Taoist monks. Find balance, harmony and peace.
Beginner Classes start every three months - however, you may join a class at any time. Follow this link to see our class schedule.
Classes are currently held in Montgomery, Eclectic, Enterprise, Prattville and Tuskegee. Need directions?
Announcements - Mark Your Calendars!
- Prattville are being held at the Total Freedom Wellness Spa on Tuesday evening from 6-7:30PM
- Open House at the Montgomery Center the 2nd Saturday of each month
- Pizza and Movie night 4/26 starting at 6PM featuring "The Kung Fu Dragons of Wu Dang Mountain," a National Geographic special
- May Intensive on 5/17 from 2-5PM
- Summer Camp 6/4 - 6/6 from 6-9PM and on 6/7 from 10:30 - 1:30
- Branch Annual Meeting 5/17 12:30-1:30
The TAOIST TAI CHI SOCIETY OF THE USA is a charitable, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax-deductable donations. For more information about the Society and the TAOIST TAI CHI ® internal arts and methods, please visit the international site at www.taoist.org
†Taoist Tai Chi Society, the Taoist Tai Chi Society logo and Taoist Tai Chi are trademarks of Certmark Holdings Co. Ltd. (Canada) and are used under license by the Taoist Tai Chi Society of the USA.